Jun 10, 2017

26 Week Bumpdate


How far along?
  26 weeks + 6 days

Total weight gain: 13lbs

Maternity clothes? Hells yes. My stockpile is slowly growing as I find myself not fitting into my regular clothes or not wanting to stretch them out. Also, how did I live without maternity pants last time? As my little man grows and continues to hang out super low, I'm not sure how I'd even be able to wear shorts or pants if they didn't have the belly panel because even with my bella band my normal pants and shorts cut off a good portion of my belly. The positive to buying maternity clothes is that we've been gifted a lot of high quality maternity clothes so I will be hanging onto them for at least the next pregnancy or longer!

Sleep:  Oh hey insomnia, you're an unwelcome guest. I'm positive my crappy sleep lately is directly correlated with the amount of traveling we've done and stress we've been under lately. Either it takes my brain forever to calm down and fall asleep or I wake up sometime after 2am and it takes me an hour or more to fall back to sleep. Hoping some yoga at night and lavender/cedarwood oil will help me!       

Best moment this week: Getting to see M after a week (even if it was only for a little bit) and actually getting to do some house hunting in person instead of just online!

Worst Moment this week: All. the. traveling. and not getting the house we put an offer on because of a really crappy reason. Apparently it wasn't meant to be but house hunting from long distance is really hard!

Miss Anything? Lots of things but most can't be talked about on the internet right now. Mostly I just miss the feeling of not being stressed, though this current stress is for a good reason.

Cravings: Pasta! Holy moly, I've been wanting pasta pretty much every day this week. I've been trying to hold off the last few days though since my glucose test was today and pasta/bread can make my blood sugar spike. Also, iced coffee!

Symptoms:  Insomnia and Braxton hicks like crazy. Stress related so I've been trying to drink more water and relax at night to help! Also, crying a lot but that's also stress related haha.

Looking forward to: Getting a chance to clean and pack on Saturday without wrangling a toddler thanks to my brother and sister-in-law! Also, waiting for the next week to be over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!