Jun 7, 2017

24 Week Bumpdate


How far along? 24 weeks + 5 days
Total weight gain: 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes! Maternity clothes are like heaven, I'm not constantly readjusting to make sure my belly is covered. 
Sleep:  Good as long as my eldest doesn't wake up crying from nightmares.  
Best moment this week:  Technically this was during week 23 but we got to see Goose's face during our 3D/5D ultrasound and it was the coolest thing ever! He looks just like Maverick! Getting to enjoy time outdoors was also a highlight. 
Worst Moment this week: Having to get up super early to drive back towards our hometown because M had a work thing halfway back that started at  8 am. No bueno, especially when Gage knocked my coffee out of the car and spilled it everywhere at 6am.
Miss Anything? Not having to try clothes on to make sure they fit before deciding what to wear.
Cravings: Ice cream and blueberry pancakes!  
Symptoms:  Still morning sickness. I tried to wean off my meds for about 4 days and gave up because I wound up puking when I didn't take them. Frustrating but it's easily controlled by my meds and I only have to take it at night now so not a big deal. 
Looking forward to: Memorial weekend camping with our high school friends that we haven't been able to spend much time with lately! Plus we are kid free for the whole weekend and that hasn't happened in forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!