Apr 26, 2017

Sensing Change



Lately I've been noticing Maverick wants to be near me more than ever. He's constantly climbing up into my lap to snuggle and he's not the snuggly type. He runs up and grabs my hand saying "come Mom Mom" and dragging me to wherever he's playing. He comes up and gives me hugs out of the blue or says "love you Mom Mom!" We talk about baby bro all day long and he sees my belly growing but I honestly wonder how much he senses the change that's coming. We are trying to enjoy our "alone time" before we add another little to the crew! Maverick is so independent but I want to cherish these last few months of just mama and Mav time because I know it will never be the same again. 

When were pregnant with your second child, how did your first sense the change that was coming? What did you do to prepare them besides talking about the baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!