Apr 12, 2017

18 Week Bumpdate



How far along? 18 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain: Up 3 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. Finally gaining weight!
Maternity clothes?  Mostly just the bella band on my pants and a few tshirts. Still trying to stretch my wardrobe until at least late Spring when the weather is warmer and I can buy a few tank tops. I've gotten a few things that were non-maternity and sized up so that's expanding my wardrobe too. Keeping my eyes out for more comfy dresses and another pair of maternity shorts, then I should be set!
Sleep: Rough at this point. I've been having a hard time falling asleep lately even though we've been in bed fairly early.
Best moment this week: Having weather in the seventies all weekend and actually being able to get out and enjoy it with my family!
Worst Moment this week: Just the random insomnia that's hit lately. I'm usually fine the next morning but by mid-afternoon I'm dragging hard.
Miss Anything? Honestly, nothing that I can think of. It's been a good week!
Cravings:  Peanut M&M's which is funny because I still can't eat most sweet things without souring my stomach. 
Symptoms:  Insomnia and being overly-sensitive to silly things that shouldn't upset me but did.
Looking forward to: Our anatomy ultrasound next week. So far Goose has been checking out perfectly but you always kind of hold your breath until this ultrasound to get the all-clear. Plus it's just mind-blowing to see our sweet babe moving all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!