Nov 21, 2016

Toddler Testing



This kiddo tests my patience on a daily basis. He knows how to push my buttons on every level and he laughs in my face when he's doing something naughty. But then he does things like this, cramming through my legs while I'm trying to do yoga, and I can't help but bust out laughing. This age is so much fun because I can see the way he's learning constantly! As much as he frustrates me, he makes me smile even more. 

Here's to lots of patience and the ability to laugh (where he can't see me) about all the funny things my toddler pulls throughout the day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy!! :) You commented on my recent post so I wanted to pop over and say hi! That little guy is too cute!! I'm not a mother yet, but I can imagine how rewarding/exhausting it is!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!