Nov 1, 2016

Halloween 2016

This year we went low-key for Halloween. I didn't really feel like dressing up and I certainly didn't feel like coming up with a costume for all 3 of us. So M&M went solo on the costume front this year!

It's amazing how different trick-or-treating was this year vs. last year. Last year we went just because we thought it would be fun. M&M was still itty bitty and obviously wasn't knocking on doors himself. This year he ran from door to door! He got the hang of it after the first couple doors so all we had to do was remind him to put the candy in his bucket and say thank you! I loved the joy on his face watching him knock on the doors and pick out his candy!









I have to admit, I'm not a huge Halloween person myself. I love Fall and everything that comes with it but I just don't get ecstatic over celebrating Halloween the way a lot of other people do. I'm sure my feelings for the holiday will grow as my little man does and I get to see him enjoying it!

What's your favorite part about Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!