Apr 14, 2015

Week 37 -- Feb 24-Mar 2, 2015














I went to my last day of work without even knowing it. Nanny bebe got sick and so I didn't go to work the last 3 days I was supposed to be there. I'm a little sad about this because I didn't really get a chance to say goodbye. However, being 9 months pregnant, it was probably good that I didn't because my emotions were running pretty high. I tried to get a few things done around the house including getting Gage's nails trimmed, putting together my birth plan, and making my to-do list for the last few weeks before baby's arrival. Just before bed on that Sunday, M found a flea on Gage. Gross! So at 10pm we were off to Walmart for some flea meds and shampoo. One dog bath and a new set of bed sheets for both his kennel and our bed, we went to sleep. Little did I know we would be headed to the hospital the next morning! I was admitted and spent the last day of week 37 in labor :)

Love,
Mandy

1 comment:

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!