Jan 26, 2015

Week 31 -- Jan 13-19, 2015










He decided to try and squish between my belly and the steering wheel but there is no room there anymore. One of my friends was in the car and caught it on camera :)




From the front and back, I almost don't look pregnant. Gotta love the optical illusion!


Once I turn to the side though, there's no denying it!

M&M is was the size of a pineapple this week and for some reason that just makes him seem huge! I definitely felt stretched and his movements are starting to feel near painful. It's pretty impressive that he can now put an insane amount of pressure on my bladder and my lungs at the same time. I had a midwife appointment this week and found out my blood pressure was a little higher than normal. Not considered high because my blood pressure is usually excellent but high enough that they measured it twice just to be sure. Anxiety could be the cause they said so I just need to relax a little and hopefully it will go back down. I wasn't exactly happy with how this week's chalkboard picture turned out but it is what it is when your tripod goes missing.

Love,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!