Jan 6, 2015

Week 24 -- Nov 25 - Dec 1, 2014



Thanksgiving week! We headed home early so we could spend Thanksgiving day with my family. It was so good to see all my relatives that I hadn't seen in months! For most of them, this is the first time they'd seen me since I got pregnant. The food was delicious! I had been craving turkey for over a week and my dad told me there wasn't going to be any at Thanksgiving. Turns out he lied and I got my turkey after all! Later that weekend we had the first Christmas of the year. I hadn't seen most of them since Christmas the year before so it was fun to spend some time there. Sweets still weren't my friend but bread and turkey sure filled me up :) It was exhausting being in the car for most of the week but well worth it to see family! The belly was big enough to hold up my Ben&Jerry's which I craved this week too!






Love,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!