Jan 4, 2015

Week 22 -- Nov 11-17, 2014



We had another midwife appointment this week. I had been having issues with being extremely tired and feeling like I was about to pass out if I did anything for an extended period of time (more than a few minutes) so I brought it up. They tested my hemoglobin levels and found out that I was very anemic. They wanted my levels at or above an 11 and they were at 8.9 so they put me on an iron supplement. I am also supposed to find extra sources of iron to add to my diet. Little man really started moving around this week. I stop several times a day just to feel his wiggling in there. It never fails to put a smile on my face! I discovered that my belly bump looked quite round from the front this week and that strangers seem to "notice" that I'm pregnant now. Mama sadly had to lose the belly button ring this week. My skin is really sensitive to the type of metal/plastic I put in piercings so it wasn't reacting well to the pregnancy ring I bought. It was really irritated and started to look like it might tear so instead of risking it, I just took it out. I'm sad to see it go but it's worth it for little man! We started our search for a new place to live this week after we found out that we'd have to move out by the end of the semester.





Love,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!