Jan 3, 2015

Week 21 -- Nov 4-10, 2014



This week I was really craving bread. Dinner rolls really satisfied that craving! We went to Target to start our registry late one night and ended up finishing it all in one shot. I thought we could just do the major items but we had a lot of fun and before we knew it, we were all finished. It was such a relief to have that huge project off of our shoulders! We got to test drive the stroller M really wanted to get. I loved it in person and it was much easier to use than I was expecting. We also got to carry around the carseat we chose and make sure it was easy to use as well as sturdy. We worked on our name list a bunch this week. I'm starting to realize that naming a baby in theory is fun but it's a lot harder in reality than we thought it would be! We also took a tour of our hospital and I'm happy that we chose to go there. The hospital is about a 45-60 minute drive depending on the traffic so hopefully I won't regret that choice while I'm in labor!







Love,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Naming a baby is super hard! There is so much weight in that responsibility!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!