Nov 4, 2014

Week 20 -- Oct 28 - Nov 3, 2014



This week was full of exciting things! We had our anatomy ultrasound which lasted about 45 minutes. Little man is definitely still a little man! He was pretty sleepy and didn't want to show us his profile again but we got a lot of other great pictures. He's measuring about 12 oz so right on track with our St. Patty's day due date. We have gotten so lucky to have the sweetest ultrasound techs who talked us through everything and spent extra time showing us our little babe. This week was Halloween but we didn't have any big plans. I dressed up as Minnie Mouse at work and we spent the night watching Hocus Pocus and M carved a pumpkin. Relaxing! We also had my nanny bebe's first birthday party so we used it as our excuse to dress up this year! I went as Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. and M went as a minion! We had a lot of fun putting our costumes together :) I also learned how to arm knit and made myself a warm winter scarf! This winter is supposed to be a nasty one so it will come in handy soon. Still feeling pretty sick but also feeling M&M move throughout the day so it's worth it! Craving bread and crackers this week!






Love,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. I have been SO disconnected from reading my fave blogs lately I missed this HUGE announcement! Congrats girl!!! So excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!