Oct 27, 2014

Week 18 - Oct 14-20, 2014


I am starting to think morning sickness is going to stick around my whole pregnancy. Lucky me! I had multiple "bad" days this week where no amount of medicine or food could help me. Thankfully we found out at my midwife appointment this week, I'd gained 6 pounds since my last appointment. That brings me up to 7 total for the pregnancy which is on the right track. M&M moved and kicked every single day this week. He responded to me rubbing my belly and whenever we use the doppler now, he likes to kick it! Almonds were a big craving this week and I've almost finished the large jar of pickles we bought a month ago. Ice cream always tastes great as well so I'm one of those who eats pickles and ice cream during pregnancy :) I got my BumpNest pillow this week and that thing is amazing! I was really struggling to stay sleeping on my side this week so I ordered it from Amazon and two days later I was in heaven. Although we are both squished in our tiny bed now, it's worth it to sleep comfortably on my side. Plus, M and Gage have already claimed it a time or two! I went back to my parents' house for a day so this picture was taken at their house with the little chalkboard. Hopefully this next week I can get back to the big chalkboard updates!

Love,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!