Oct 26, 2014

Week 17 - Oct 7-13, 2014



Our little M&M is a boy! The entire pregnancy I felt like he was a boy and I guess my momma intuition was right! This also means that the wives tales weren't true in our case. We got some very clear shots at the ultrasound that showed everything! The ultrasound tech said she was 110% sure baby was a boy and we agree! We will get it confirmed at our 20 week ultrasound. The bump started really sticking out this week. It's been easier to dress because I don't feel like everything just makes me look chubby now. I got a little lazy with the chalkboard this week because we took this picture the night before I was 18 weeks and I didn't want to do the big one. Craving chips and pickles again this week! M&M started moving and kicking a lot this week. At least every other day, I felt some sort of movement from him :)

Love,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!