Feb 11, 2014

Bragging and A New Logo

Just popping in quick to brag on a designer friend of mine. Have y'all met Erin?

Love, fun and football

Not only is she one of the sweetest bloggers I've ever "met" but she has killer design skills! She put my blog design together and most recently, made my new photography business logo. She gave me a ton of options that I can use in any of my work without having to mess around with it first! Honestly, picking out the design was a lot harder than I thought it would be! I was pretty vague about what I wanted in the beginning and then I gave too many options later on. Hopefully I wasn't too much of a nightmare, Erin! 

Her prices are so affordable and I couldn't be happier after working with her! If you've been looking for someone on a design project, go check her out!

Here's my new logo in action on a recent engagement session!



4 comments:

  1. The brand is perfect lady! So happy for you! Can't wait to see where you take this talent you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect logo! Your pictures are gorgeous, too by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! I will definitely have to check her out because I am in dire need of a blog makeover!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!