Jan 22, 2014

To My Husband..

I was catching up on blogs that needed to be read this morning when I noticed Amberly's post about it being National Husband Day today. I really didn't have much to blog about today but this gives me the chance to write to my husband!

Engagement - 2012
First anniversary - 2013
Basic Training - 2013
Basic Training Graduation - 2013
Christmas Exodus - 2013
M--
You have been so supportive and I cannot thank you enough for that! You keep me laughing every day even when you aren't near and you never fail to put a smile on my face every morning when I wake up! You work hard to provide for our family and to give us a stable future. You let me be my true weird self day in and day out without ever making me feel like I have to hide who I am. You say the exact words my soul needs to hear every time I really need it! You push me to reach my goals and to stand up for what makes me happy. I'm so proud of everything you've accomplished! You followed your heart and took a leap of faith in joining the Army 7 months ago, now look at how far we've come! We can push through these last few weeks of AIT, I believe in us! I never knew we'd be where we are the day I agreed to be your girlfriend but I couldn't be happier! I strive every day to be the best wife I can be for you! Thank you for being my husband, my best friend, my protector! I love you!
Love,
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. You guys are the best!!! :) I seriously look up to you. You are one of the strongest women I know and I can't wait to see what life brings you this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. You are almost finished.♥

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!