Jan 20, 2014

Out in the Boonies

I'm back from the land of no internet! Kidding, but only sort of. I decided spur of the moment last Sunday night that I was going back to my home town to meet up with a fellow photographer on Monday. I packed up the car Monday morning and headed back home. I figured I would stay a few days, hang out with my mom and some pretty cute little kids instead of sitting in my apartment by myself. I forgot that when you live in the country, internet is pretty much non-existent so I fell off the face of the earth for a few days. 

Edge of a storm that I was trying to get ahead of..

Me as a wee little one. Mom gave me a bunch of my baby stuff and I was so amazed by this! I posted this picture on Instagram and everyone thought I was pregnant. Oops! Always read the caption my friends..

Assume the position. Watching movies and taking naps happen quite regularly while I'm home.

Came out of church yesterday to this beautiful sight! I instantly popped the sun roof open because I couldn't pass up the opportunity in January! Too bad by the time I got home the temp was back down to 42. It was fun while it lasted!

This poor dog, probably thinks I'm smothering him every day. I mean, look at his face! Haha.
I picked up a lot of knowledge when I met with the other photographer! Never underestimate the power of talking to someone who's already been through it all. I can't wait for things to be more official and I'm working logo ideas with the lovely Erin who also did my blog design! 

It's quite weird for me still to be at this "in-between" stage of life. Even weirder to be making my own schedule right now! Trying to settle into a routine has been a challenge but I'm taking it one day at a time. 

How do you handle getting into a new routine?

Love,
Mandy

Just a heads up: Walgreen's has 50 4x6 photo prints for $5.99 right now! That's almost half-off! Also, check out this coast to coast link-up from Shane at Whispering Sweet Nothings so you can add your name to the map and see who else is around you. I was surprised to see how many bloggers were signed up near me!

2 comments:

  1. I totally saw that ultrasound picture and got really, really excited to think you had some news to share with us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the minute i saw the pic too, i was like WHAT!?!?!?!?! :)
    -whit

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!