Jan 7, 2014

Did you forget about me?

Hello!

There is just so much to catch up on and I haven't had time to sit down and do it. I've been absent around this little space for almost a month now (oops!) so it may take quite a few posts to get it all out!

I'll leave you with the basics and a few pictures, check back tomorrow for a real post of sorts!

December:
1) Finals week -- my last final (ever) that I was dreading got cancelled because they overbooked the room, score!
2)My soldier came home!
3)Travel, travel, travel.
4)Started some of our own Christmas traditions!
5)Double dates on double dates on double dates.
6)Gage got the all clear at his vet appt and weighs in at a whopping 22.3 pounds now (that's more than 10 pounds over what he was supposed to weigh).
7)Celebrated New Year's Eve at our own place but still with family!








January:
1)My soldier headed back for the last chunk of his training..
2)Weather has been pretty brutal not just here but all over the U.S. (-45 is just as awful as it sounds).
3)I'm making my photography business official and a priority!
4)I've gone into full organization mode; watch out closets, I'm after you!




I haven't really set any resolutions for this year because I usually fail at them immediately. I do have some goals that I'm pretty excited to talk about in the next few days though!

Happy 2014 y'all!

Love,
Mandy


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys had so much fun!!! ;) Your hair looks amazing by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe sounds like a great time spent with the husband.
    -whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stopping by your blog after I saw your comment on mine. :) So exciting to find a fellow blogger that I have so much in common with - young wife, military spouse, puppy mom! I'm now following you via Bloglovin!

    I love this little re-cap. My puppy weighs more than he is supposed to, too. Ha. Good luck on your photography business!!

    I hope 2014 is wonderful for you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!