Dec 10, 2013

How do you keep from going crazy?

Ever feel like a few weeks out of the year your schedule is just so packed you don't know how it will all work?

This year I have six Christmas get-togethers I have to get into my schedule, plus making time to see all the people I haven't seen since this Summer. Holy hectic! I sat down to figure out where I'd be for the almost month long Christmas break I have this year and I was a little overwhelmed. My family has a few unusual schedules to work around this year so we just got one of the get-togethers on the calendar this morning!

One thing that helps me keep it all together is my Erin Condren Life Planner. I was so excited to get it back in July and start planning out my days! I take the planner everywhere I go, whether it's in my bag on the way to class or in my purse when I'm out and about. The only way to keep it all straight is to have everything in one place! I write down all my tests and assignments, any major events I need to remember, and even my photography sessions now. The pockets in the back are fantastic to hold any important papers I might need to bring with me.




I've also been make tons of lists to keep track of all the things I need to remember in a day/week/month. I love to hit up the Target dollar section to find some cute notepads for this purpose! I've got a good stockpile going but I always find one or two more to add to the collection. :) My favorite one lately came with this cute little clipboard which is handy because I never know what odd places I'll find myself making a list in.


Even with all of that, somedays I find myself feeling a little crazy when it comes to my schedule! On days like that, I take a deep breath (occasionally a nap, too) and thank God for blessing me with so many opportunities in life that I have a chance to stress over. Now I'm off to make another list and add it to my planner!

How do you keep your schedule organized?
Love,
Mandy

5 comments:

  1. cute, i just bought a martha stewart one from staples very similar to this and love it!
    -whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! :)
    I've been waiting to get a Life planner from Erin Condren for Christmas so I can start it on January 1 of the New Year!!! The pages look so nice and organized and just all around perfect! Seems like an excellent planner! I'm excited :)

    -- Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are twins!! haha I also makes lists and have to have a planner. I have always wanted one of Erin's, everyone who has one loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Target dollar section to find cute notepads!!! I can't bring myself to spend that much money on a planner because I fall out of the habit of relying on them after a week or two. Yours is so pretty and color coordinated, I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to write things down. I hate trying to remember them all in my head, but Joe makes fun of how much I write in my planners hahaha. It's stress relief for me to plan, even if the planning isn't related to the stressful situation at all :P Of course, now my blog planner is covered in sugary drink :P

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!