Nov 15, 2013

So Much Change

I've got this huge smiled plastered on my face. I can't help it! You would too if you were seeing your husband for the first time in two and a half months!

The number of days left on the countdown is literally so small that I could scream and shout! Took a little trip down memory lane as I was looking how much we've changed over the years. Soon I'll be able to add another photo that shows even more change! I'm ready for the weekend, hope yours is full of fun and happiness!

Just before we were "official!" We were talking as more than friends.
Prom my junior, his senior year
First Anniversary
Prom my senior year
Second Anniversary
Proposal <3
Third Anniversary
Making a new anniversary and family!
Fourth dating anniversary
First Married Anniversary
Love,
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Ah, so excited for you!! I can't wait to hear all about the reunion!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are the cutest. I love seeing couples pics through the years :) I'm counting down with ya and cannot wait to see your happy reunion. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!