Nov 20, 2013

On the Road Again..

When I head out on a roadtrip, I don't head out empty handed. Here are a few of my favorite things for a successful trip!

Roadtrip Essentials
1. Water--definite need on long trips to stay hydrated.
2. Snacks--I couldn't make it through a trip without these!
3. Sunglasses--the sun visor doesn't do much for a short girl like me. Always have sunglasses in the car!
4. Music--a good playlist can be the difference between nearly falling asleep and jamming out the whole way.
5. Coffee--to stay awake!
6. Chapstick--gotta keep those lips hydrated too.



Passenger Roadtrip Essentials


1. Magazine--Doesn't matter which one, usually I grab whatever is cheapest!
2. Knitting supplies--I've been working on the same scarf for months. Maybe I need to take more roadtrips so I will finish it?
3. Phone--easy entertainment.
4. Chocolate--the way to my heart!
5. Canon Rebel--you never know when inspiration will strike!
6. Coffee--just as much of an essential for a passenger as it is for the driver.

What do you bring on long trips?

-Mandy

4 comments:

  1. I love a good road trip! How do you create cute collage things like this?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Chap stick! I always seem to forget it when I head back home and then my lips are all dry and icky once I get home or I have to buy some at the gas station!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always bring my laptop to try and write blog posts in Word without the temptation of Twitter or Facebook and everything else getting in the way!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!