Nov 12, 2013

Fall Cara Box

It's that time again! When I heard about the Fall themed Cara Box I knew I had to participate. Fall has quickly become a favorite time of year for me, it was perfect!

The exchange used to be monthly but because Ms. Kaitlyn has the most precious little baby to worry about, the exchange is now 4 times a year. There will be a sign up for the Winter box at the beginning of December if you want to check it out!

Over the past two months, I have been getting to know two sweet ladies. I sent a box to Jillian over at Keep Calm and Wear Pearls, keep an eye out for her Cara Box post to see what I picked out! Natalie of Here I am, the Handmaid of the Lord sent me the sweetest box. I couldn't have asked for anything better! Check out the pictures below to see what she sent me.


She had the prettiest shipping label I've ever seen! Had to crop out both of our addresses for obvious reasons..
Fall decorations and a sweet hand written letter!
Pumpkin coffee!
Even more pumpkin flavored treats. Can you tell what one of my favorite parts about Fall is?
Handmade cards for me to send to my soldier!
Super warm boot socks! These will be handy with the cold Iowa winter on it's way!
Fall polishes!

Love,
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. This is a super cute idea. I have never heard of a Cara box before. Love the nail polish colors and the handmade cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you enjoyed your box!! Thanks for liking the shipping label. Your photos make all the items look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect fall goodies ... gonna have to look into this Cara Box :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!