Sep 27, 2013

Thank You Doesn't Say Enough

I just want to thank all of you for the support you've given me over the past few weeks! I know this blog of mine is tiny and I sure don't post very often but the comments have been so supportive!

I've gotten a few of the sweetest comments from ladies that I could tell have had experience with my situation. They were no-reply comments and I wish so badly that I could respond to them. Thank you to whoever you are for those words of encouragement!

I've been getting a steady stream of letters since this weekend and they're only a few days behind. It's been great for keeping my mood positive and still feeling involved in his daily life. Those of you who've experienced this know what it feels like! I spend a good chunk of time writing letters or stalking waiting for the mail man. The closest post office is about 15 minutes away so I make that drive every day after class to mail my letters.

I'm sure he'll LOVE me for this picture..
He's in fantastic spirits and says he's happy that he chose to go. He's struggling a little with a few things so we'd greatly appreciate your prayers! Thank you for all the prayers y'all have said for us since we began this journey back in May!

I hope to keep you as updated as possible without breaking any rules! Please be patient with me if I seem to be vague about some things. Army milsos, if I slip up please don't hesitate to tell me what I did wrong or if you think there are any resources I could use please send them my way!

With love,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Letters are the best aren't they! Hoping time goes quickly for both of you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!