Sep 16, 2013

Communicating

Just like that, there is communication in my near future!

Today, I got the much awaited phone call from my soldier. This time we had seven minutes to talk and they were pretty glorious! He gave me a few mini updates but it was mostly just good to hear his voice! You could hear it as he spoke, he was absolutely giddy to be talking to me. You never truly appreciate how much your loved one's voice alone can put a smile on your face until it's gone.

One week down and he's officially training. Hope every week flies just as fast as this one did!

Hope y'all find something this week that makes you as happy as that one phone call made me!

Happy Monday :)
-Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm so glad that you got to talk to him!! :) Happy day for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger needs a "like" or "love" button! I am sure the time a part will only make your relationship stronger!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!