Sep 13, 2013

Choosing Happy

No matter how hard I've tried, I sort of let myself have a pity party since Monday. Though it was understandable, I don't need to spend the rest of the semester wallowing!

This morning I woke up and just chose to be happy. I'm not sure if it was the brisk Fall breeze coming through the windows or the fact that my hair cooperated for once but I am in a good mood! I'm not the only one going through my current situation and knowing that there will be an end to all of this makes it okay.

The only thing holding you back from being happy is yourself. You can choose to find the silver lining in every situation! I'm not saying that you can't have a bad day or just be sad for awhile. You just have to choose to make the most of each day so when you look back on your life, you're happy with what you see.

I have so many things in my life that I can be happy about instead of dwelling on the one thing that's making me sad. Today, I'm going to go out and make the day count!

Happy Friday, friends!
-Mandy

2 comments:

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!