Jun 27, 2013

Photo Overload and Why I Miss My Hair

Is it just me or has it felt like Friday since yesterday morning?

I've been trying not to bore y'all with the every day details of my life so that should explain my absence. Trust me, there was nothing really all that interesting to talk about!

Last night we picked up a copy of and the rights to our engagement photos so I can finally share them with you! We took these last May and I haven't really seen them since last June. I forgot how much I loved them!

I also really miss my long hair when I look at these. It's slowly growing but I wish it would just hurry up and be long again! After seeing these pictures, I'm sure you can understand why!

That's about all I've got for you today so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!

















We love our photographer! Fonda Photography is the best and I really couldn't imagine getting photos done anywhere else. I can't wait to be back there in a month for some more!

Happy Thursday friends!
-Mandy

5 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful and look like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pink dress!!! :) And I love your hair in these pictures! I regret cutting mine sometimes too because it hasn't been the same since.... for a lot of years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite one is the one of him kissing you from the truck. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!