Jun 4, 2013

A Sort of Life Update!

Happy Tuesday friends!

I'm on my way back from Des Moines with M so this will be short and sweet today! We had a minor setback today but hopefully we'll get things fixed and make it all official next week. Then I can stop being so vague on this little blog of mine! If you're the praying type, please say a little prayer that we have smooth sailing from here on out! Otherwise just happy, positive thoughts are appreciated! :)

I just wanted to stop by today to gush about my new purchase as of midnight last night! If you're a blogger then you've probably heard of Erin Condren planners. Personally I don't think you have to be a blogger to think these planners are awesome! I love to be organized and have everything written down on a paper calendar. This planner will be perfect to make sure I have everything written down in the Fall when things get hectic!

If you've never heard of the EC Life Planners then I suggest you head over here and check them out! They also have teacher lesson planners as well as a ton of other cool personalized stuff! If you love to make lists or write everything down then this planner is absolutely for you! The new 2013-2014 planners just became available today so head on over to snatch them up!!


I'm sorry if you've read a million posts about these planners today, I was too excited not to share it with you! 

I'm looking for some awesome stickers to add to the planner once I get it. Do you have any favorites that you think I will like?

-Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!! I'm so excited for you to get your planner! You'll love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!