May 2, 2013

The Big 100

Three posts in one day, who am I? I wanted to make sure I took the time to write something special for my 100th post since I usually forget things like this. 100 posts already, wow that seems crazy! I've met a lot of really fun people through blogging and I never really expected that when I started. Though my blog is still tiny, I have consistent people stopping by every day to read about my life and that it pretty cool!

Though so many parts of my near future are up in the air, I know blogging is one thing that will consistently be there. I don't know how long I will write in this little space for or how often I will but I love sharing my life and having this to look back on some day!

Thank you for being here day after day to hear about our lives!



xo,
Mandy

2 comments:

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!