May 6, 2013

I've got a big ol' crush on you - Day 5

Sunday's topic was publicly professing your love for a blogging friend or real life friend.

I haven't made many friendships yet through blogging because I haven't been putting in the effort to really get to know these ladies on a deeper level. I've made a lot of acquaintances you could say and I'm hoping to change that this Summer! Ladies, please be gentle on me, I'm awkward and a bit shy but I would really love to get to know you better!

I have a few bloggers that I really admire so I'm going to gush about them! First off is none other than Miss Jenni from Story of My Life. She is the first real blog that I read and like all blogs you become obsessed with, I went back to the beginning and stalked her posts. She is a genuinely sweet lady and her posts are so full of passion! Obviously everyone who is linking up knows this pretty lady but if you're reading my blog and you haven't heard of her then you should really go check her out!
Story of My Life

Next up is Miss Kaitlyn from Wifessionals! Though she is a "big blogger" she is so willing to answer any email you send! Not only did she start Cara Box exchange that I absolutely love but she has taken the time (multiple times) to answer my personal/non blogging emails even though she is busy with her own life. {Thanks for the help over the weekend Kaitlyn, working on replying to that email but you're awesome and it helped a ton!}

The other blogger I want to mention is Miss Alexa from Southern Living, Our Way. She is everything I imagine a Southern lady to be like and she is just plain awesome. She writes really heartfelt posts and I always find myself nodding my head while reading along. She stays true to herself and that's why I love reading her blog every day.

I also want to give a shout out to my parents. They are the most awesome people and I would be so lost without them. I just want to make it known that I'm unbelievably proud of them for the journey they've been on recently. Both of them have quit smoking and they're losing a ton of weight. I'm more proud of you both as each day passes, don't give up because you're both killing it!!

To all my friends, though we may have highs and lows in our relationships, thank you for being there and supporting me!

Well, I think that's enough for now!

xoxo,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!