May 31, 2013

A Taste of My Obsession

I have this obsession.

If you follow me on Pinterest, I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about! It's been brewing for a few months and yesterday it just exploded. I couldn't help myself, I stalked quite a few pin boards of people I don't even know. I have no shame! It all started with this verse I found a long time ago. Then I kept seeing it in random places and I felt like it was a sign.



Now I have full blown, teenage love for all things anchors! And pretty much anything nautical! This verse has been pretty helpful the last few weeks when we've been planning our future and I think that has made my love for anchors even stronger.

So, because Friday posts should be fun and this is my second post of the day, I'm going to bombard you with some of my favorite things I found!
via
Monogram, anyone? via
Yes please for bows! via
via
Next Pinterest Thursday project? via

via

Have a fun filled weekend y'all!

-Mandy

P.S. if you use Bloglovin' my address changed when I got the .com address so if you want to update it you can find me here--->Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mandy! Oh my gosh, I love the blue and white stripped anchor tee. That is so stinkin adorable!!! Great post! I really love all of these items.
    Ginny :)
    (www.buttergirldiaries.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove anchors right now too! And that's one of my fave verses :) Now can I just bring back my former cheerleader hair and rock that big bow in my hair?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed looking at your blog. Check out SunShine PenPals and join the fun! We'd love to have you!
    http://sunshinepenpals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, you're not the only one who is obsessed with anchors! I am in love with the whole nautical theme as well!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!