Apr 10, 2013

Spring, Spring

Hi friends!
I still haven't gotten back into a groove of blogging every day. I guess that's what happens when you don't have anything going on in your life! I have my vacation posts done but I'm trying to decide how many pictures to add and when to post them as they're sort of overwhelming. If you don't care about my vacation feel free to skip those posts as I wrote them for my memory's sake. I will most likely post them in addition to another daily post so everyone has something to read.
On to a new subject: it's officially Spring! If all this rain and green grass doesn't make that obvious then I don't know what is! If you're complaining about the rain, suck it up! A week ago you were begging for Spring and now you have your wish. I've loved being able to have our windows open and enjoy the fresh air. This snow that we're supposed to get tomorrow better back off though because I don't want to see that crap again til December.
The other topic that has my attention is a little (huge) celebration called Veishea. It's supposed to be a giant celebration of all our school has to offer and brings in a lot of visitors. It achieves the visitor part quite nicely but it's generally known as a week long party. It's pretty much expected that students will show up to class drunk. Classy right? Well, we have quite a few friends coming to stay with us at the end of next week and we're ready to have a blast. A few items we got from Florida will be coming in handy!
That's all for now,
Mandy

1 comment:

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!