Apr 24, 2013

My First Real Venture

Ever feel like there was something you were meant to do?
Well that's how I feel about photography. I've been taking snapshots with my new toy here and there but last night I took the first step into actual photography.
I had my friends show up looking nice and then said, surprise! we're going to take pictures now! Thankfully they're awesome and they had no problem helping me out. We headed off to central campus and besides a few mishaps it went really well! I'll had more later today but I'll leave you with some favorites.















Love you friends, thanks for being so awesome!
*These photos are just for fun and are in NO way engagement photos or anything of that nature*

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are a great start! what kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!