Apr 5, 2013

Friday's Letters



Dear Class Registration, please let me get into all of my required classes today. You haven't been cooperative in the past and I'd really appreciate your help today.

Dear Gage, I really hope you start feeling better. I don't like to see you sick and laying around! Hopefully the pumpkin will help your tummy.

Dear M, thank you for being my best friend! Even when I can't count on other people, you're always there for me. I love you!

Dear Insanity workout, you're killing me smalls. For two days now I can't walk normally because my calves are so insanely tight. I can tell it's working but I'm not too happy about it right now.

Dear weekend, I'm very much looking forward to you. I get to go home and spend the weekend with my family. Especially tonight with my brother and his fiance. Relaxation is much needed right now!

Dear tests I took this week, hopefully I did well but if not I hope the curve is in my favor!

Dear peanut M&Ms, stop being so freaking tempting! I'm supposed to be eating healthy but when you're just sitting around it's easy to snitch a few.

Dear Jimmy Johns, you are delicious!




















Hope you have a fantastic weekend friends!

xoxo, 
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy! Did you get my email? I'm your Cara partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please give me your work out effort... I WISH I could do insanity... Heck, I wish I could get off my ass enough to exercise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm.... peanut M&M's are SOOO good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made some decent points there. I checked on the net to find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

    Feel free to visit my blog: loss weight program

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!