Mar 21, 2013

Spring Break Takeover: Stylish Lauren

Hi y'all!

We're off traveling to Marco Island this morning but I wanted to give a little update before I hand things over to my friend Lauren!

The first three and a half days of our trip were spent at Disney. We spent sun up to sun down at the parks and to say it was tiring would be an understatement. It was so much fun to be transported back to my childhood. Each day there were about two or three rides that we loved. Tons of walking kept us moving and I took way too many pictures (kidding, I love my camera more with every one I take).

We spent the last day and a half with some amazing hosts! They opened their home to us and we've had a blast. Yesterday I got to hop into the ocean for the first time and I was amazed. It was so beautiful to see miles and miles of water! I didn't enjoy the salt in my mouth though. :) We came home a little sunburnt and exhausted but it was great!

We're spending from today until Sunday morning at Marco Island and I'm so excited! If you have any suggestions of things we should do while we're there, please tell me! We're looking to go out as just a couple one of the nights we're there so we'd love to hear of fun things to do.

Now, here's Lauren!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Friends! I'm so happy to be blogging for Mandy today as she's soaking up the Florida sun! My name is Lauren and I blog over at WIFESTYLES!

Today I'm going to share a few of my favorite beach must haves/essentials!
You truly can't go to the beach without all of the things shown above ^! Am I right or am I right?!! A few other things {not pictured} that I always have with me are my camera, iPhone,  sweet tea, magazines and a good book! Put all of those things together next to large body of water and you'll have the perfect day! Pinky-prom! 

My favorite beach vaca ever would have to be our honeymoon! We went to Maui, Hawaii and it was truly magical and had the best beaches EVER hands down! 
What are your favorite vacations?! 

Thanks so much again for having me Mandy! Hope you have a great time! 
Photobucket
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for hanging out Lauren! Only one more day before I'm back to blogging on the regular. Thanks for sticking it out with me friends, we've been having a great time just getting away from it all!

xoxo,
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. My aunt and uncle have a condo on Marco Island - I'll have to ask them for some suggestions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I could post for you! :) Your makeup package should be on it's way!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!