Mar 2, 2013

Something Sweet


On Monday I received a comment that made me want to do this:

I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Miss Amanda Joy from Denim & Daydreams. It honestly made my Monday 1,000,000 times better! Just a little something sweet that made me feel like my blog was maybe a teeny tiny spec in the blogger world instead of non-existent. 
RULES:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Write 11 facts about yourself once nominated
3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you
4. Come up with 11 questions for the 11 people you nominate 

Facts about me:
1. My real name is Amanda but I've only ever gone by Mandy. Any time someone calls me Amanda, I think I'm in trouble.
2. I'm only 5'2" but I must seem taller. Many friends have said they never realized how little I was until they stood directly next to me.
3. I am a reality tv junkie and I'm not even ashamed.
4. I got married at 19 to my high school sweetheart!
5. I never wanted to be a teacher growing up but the closer I get to graduation the more I feel like I want to be a preschool teacher.
6. This September I'll be gaining my first sister! Thanks big bro for picking something that I'm proud to call that!
7. I have a Cavachon puppy who has become my whole life! I always wanted a small dog growing up but Mama never wanted an inside dog.
8. On a whim I tried out for cheerleading my freshman year of high school. It became one of the greatest decisions I ever made and I learned a lot throughout those 4 years. I was even on the first squad from my high school to go to state for cheerleading.
9. I swear like a sailor. It's a habit I've tried to break but I just can't help it. Maybe some day I can stop myself from letting it slip!
10. I talk too much. It's something I've done since I was little. Get me in a car and I won't shut up!
11. I have always wanted to get into photography so now I'm venturing out. I hope to have my own business on the side some day.

Miss Amanda's Questions:
1. What is your favorite store? Target for sure! I try to stay away from Target when the bank account is running low because it is a fact that I cannot walk out without buying at least one thing. Can't help it, the store is so mesmerizing.

2. Who is your dream date? My dream date would be a home cooked meal and dancing. Doesn't have to mean going out, I would gladly accept dancing in the living room!

3. Favorite Oscars Look? Jennifer Lawrence, especially because she has confidence through the roof! If I fell, on tv and in front of that many people, I would never have been that graceful.

4. Favorite athlete? I'm going to be honest here, I know nothing about athletes. I don't think I could name a single one, even if I tried. I like to watch sports but I'm horrible with names so I don't even try.

5. Your 3 closet staples? Grey cardigan, any colored v-neck, skinny jeans. No matter what my mood is or what I have to do for the day, I can make an outfit look good with any or all of these!

6. Your favorite TV show of all time? The Looney Tunes! I used to wake up bright and early every Saturday morning just to watch these. Now I scream with excitement every time I catch it on tv.
7. If you could be any TV or movie character, who would you be? I would be any girl from any Nicholas Sparks inspired movie. Seriously swooning! Otherwise, Eva Longoria in Desperate Housewives because she has a ton of money and a killer bod.
8. If you could buy one item of any price, what would it be? Well I just got my Canon Rebel T3i so this question got a lot harder! I think I would buy a Mustang or a Camaro because I want to have a badass car.
9. Your favorite Band/singer? My favorite singer is a hard choice. Three way tie between Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, and Lauren Alaina. I haven't found a single song from any of them that I don't like.
10. Hidden Talent? Not sure that I really have one. I think I'm really good at being crafty or so I've been told.
11. Your top must read daily blogs?I have a lot of blogs that I read daily. These are the ones that I read absolutely every day. There are many others that I try to read every day as well.

My questions:

1. What is one thing that you would never do?
2. Two favorite movie including Melissa McCarthy?
3. Worst habit?
4. Favorite "Fast Food" (even if it's healthy)?
5. Top guilty pleasures?
6. What book would you recommend that you never get tired of?
7. Canon or Nikon?
8. Who is your favorite celebrity to laugh at?
9. Worst childhood memory?
10. Toy you always wanted as a child, but never got?
11. What was the biggest lie you told as a child?


Who I'm tagging:

5 comments:

  1. I feel bad that I was nominated for this and never done it and now I dont remember who did it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination, it totally made me wanna dance like that! I love these things:) #9,10,11 on your facts about me are seriously the same as me-why I can't stop cursing is beyond me-I'm fully aware of how un ladylike it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SOO much for nominating me! I swear after reading this, that we are twins! We have SOO much in common! Especially #3, #4 (I love that you got married at 19... I got engaged at 19!), #6 (although i'll be gaining mine in December!) #9, #10. And I could totally live in skinnies, a v-neck and a cardigan too! And I would LOVE to be in a Nicholas Sparks movie! I am OBSESSED with him... Me and my dad waited in line for about 8 hours a few years back to get an autographed book and to hear him speak at a local high school in my area. It was SOO worth it though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girl! I'm new to the blogging world and this is my first time here and I love it! I def watch wayyyy too much reality tv also! But I love it! Hope you are having a good weekend!
    Adrienne

    Http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!