Mar 15, 2013

On the road again..

So far we've made the first part of our trip safely! Despite impending forecasts of snow and crappy roads, we got here with little problems.
Promptly while driving into the Twin Cities, we did what Minnesotans would do and we headed over to the state hockey tournament. M's cousin was playing and I had a blast watching her knock the other girls around and generally kick butt!
On the way back to our family's house, I came to the realization that I would not handle big city driving well. This has inspired a list of things I've learned thus far. The list includes:
-when leaving early in the A.M. have everything packed because your motivation will be zero.
-drinking a gigantic coffee will only end one way. Try to drink a smaller one when you have a 3 1/2 hour drive ahead.
-I love hockey and should probably watch it more often!
-if you cut off five cars,  including a full school bus on the interstate you best have a passenger who's bleeding to death or giving birth. Otherwise not acceptable and you should slow the eff down.
-if we ever choose to live in a big city, my blood pressure will be through the roof because of driving. I flinch every time I see a near accident and my heart races.
-while wasting time during the roadtrip, you can learn to do cool things with a big scarf. Like make a bow! Kaitlyn would be proud.
That's all for now, hope to add more tomorrow. Look for my reaction to my first time flying, it's bound to be anxiety filled. Also, I may be writing posts and posting pictures from my phone this week, sorry if things look all wonky! If you'd like to keep up with me, you can follow at instagram.com/Mandy2629 for updates.
Until next time,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!