Mar 28, 2013

March Cara Box!

It's time for March's Cara Box reveal! 

I'm actually a day late but I've been a bad blogger lately so forgive me on that one. If you've never participated in Cara Box or even heard of it, I encourage you to check it out here.


Cara Box


 It's a way to combine a love of getting things in the mail and sending uplifting words to a stranger. I don't know a single person who doesn't like getting packages in the mail. The best part? You don't even have to be a blogger to participate!

This is my third month participating! The theme this month was "My name is.." so we had to theme the box around our partner's name. I lucked out this month and got Miss Kaitlyn herself as a partner! I sent a box to Kristin and she was so understanding about me being gone on vacation for practically half the month. I can't wait to see what she thinks of the box I sent!

All the "M" contents:

Mitt: oven mitt to use for all the baking and cooking I do and it's Pink!

 Mini Eggs: I never told Kaitlyn this but these mini eggs are my favorite candy to eat around Easter!

Mint Mojito: fabulous nail polish for my nail and mint obsession! 
I plan on painting my nails this color tonight!

 Mint and Milk Chocolate: hello, chocolate is the way to my heart!

 Miss Sparkle earrings: adorable earrings, I wore them today! They satisfy my love of pink, sparkly, AND girly. Everything that I said described me.

 Mmmmm Recipes and a sweet card: Mexican Skinny Enchiladas and Fudge Brownie Oatmeal Cookies were included. This girl knows exactly what we love to eat!

 Milk chocolate & PB: yummy snack that is perfect for my on the go schedule! I will definitely be packing this in my lunch next week!

Thank you so much for my wonderful box Kaitlyn! 
I really can't help but feel that we would be great friends if we lived closer. I hope to get to know you more in the near future!

xoxo,
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Such a great Cara Box! So glad I was able to check your blog out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic package! Seriously so great, those cadbury eggs are like crack!

    ♥ Miss Angie
    My So-Called Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I was waiting for your link up! I'm glad you liked it - I could have stolen everything for myself...xoxo

    Kaitlyn (:

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!