Mar 26, 2013

It's me again!

Helloooo friends!

Mentally I'm still here..cannot handle a 50 degree temp change

I'm (regrettably) back from Spring Break in the lovely sunshine state! This was my first trip to the South and I really loved it. I will be taking more trips in the future, I'd love to see Texas, Georgia, and Tennessee!

Between our flight being delayed, the storm ridden flight home (rough, rough, rough), and the snow covered roads that welcomed us home, we're way behind schedule. We just got home late last night instead of Sunday night so the living room is filled with luggage, clothes, and everything else we brought home. My camera is charging so I can add some photos to my recap posts. I promise not to overload you with tons of pictures but I can't promise you won't be jealous of the ones I do post.

I'm off to class and work for the rest of the day but I plan on putting up a solid post tomorrow!

Thanks for sticking around friends and if you're new around here I promise you'll get to see me post soon.

xoxo,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy! Saw you over on Alexa's blog today and when I saw the ears and heard Disney, I knew I had to stop in and say hi!! :) I'm headed there in a few weeks and I can't wait to see all your fun pics! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!