Feb 27, 2013

Time to Relax

Although our reception felt like it was over in the blink of an eye, it was so much fun to just sit down and realize how many people were there to celebrate with us. We had a lot of people coming up to talk to us or ask us questions which meant that I got to eat about 3 bites of food. 

Wedding Party Entrance:


Speeches:










Now comes the fun part :)



Don't worry, the spot that looks like it's on my dress is actually cake flying through the air. I believe I won our little cake smashing event :)


xoxo,
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. haha I think my husband was too scared to smash cake into my face! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha how graceful! But what fun-good thing you know how to have fun with eachother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya'll both look great! and wow.....smashing cake. How exciting. I love the dress and cow boy boots now a days. Wish I could find me some great boots instead of the winter kind of boots that I have.

    I always enjoy your blog.

    http://laneyg02.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! weddings and receptions go by SO FAST when you are the bride/groom. but it is a blast! I am so thankful to be able to look back at pictures to remember all the moments! i think my head was kinda in a daze the whole night :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!