Feb 19, 2013

Just stoppin' in!

Hello!
I see I have a ton of new friends around here :)
I just wanted to pop in and say hi to all of you. I can't wait to get to know you and check out all of your blogs! I normally post a lot more but this is a crazy week for me.

Today is my craziest day in a long time.
I have class all morning, work from 12-5:30, get to my test at 5:45, test until 8, then the possibility of going to see my brother after. 
Some of you are thinking yeah, yeah that sounds like a normal day for me. But this isn't my normal day and that sort of throws me into a stress panic.

I will hopefully be getting back to regular posts after today, sorry for lacking in that department!

Although I may be stressed out, I'm only focusing on today. I'm keeping a positive mindset because although things will probably go wrong, it's a lot easier to deal with them while being happy than suffer through them while being mad.

Just thought I would leave you with a few inspirational pictures I found last week. Hope you all are having an amazing Tuesday friends!




Thinking about posting this one around campus, everyone needs a little inspiration!

xoxo,
Mandy

I do not own any of these photos, all rights go to their owners.

2 comments:

  1. I love the "good things come to those who work their asses off" especially good for your crazy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your busy day! I hope it pays off for you in the long run.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!