Feb 14, 2013

How well does your husband know you?

A fun activity to link up this Valentine's day!

Here are the instructions:
  1. Fill out the Valentines Day Questions. You can find them here.
  2. Hand over the same set of questions to your spouse and see if they can answer the questions about you. 
  3. Write your post and compare both of your answers
  4. Link up your blog post here!
Want to see how my husband and I did? Read our answers below. 
My responses are pink and his are blue..
1. How long have you been married? 
5 1/2 months // 5 months, 14 days

2. Where was your first date? 
A movie theather near his hometown and Mc D's //  Oelwien Iowa, movie theater

3. Where was your first kiss? 
Outside of my house // Outside of her house

4. Who first said, "I love you"? 
He did, I was too nervous to //  I think I did but it was pretty much the same time!

5. What were your wedding colors? 
Hot Pink, Canary Yellow, and Teal // Teal, yellow, and pink

6. What is her most commonly used phrase? 
"This one kid at work.." // Calling Gage any name she can think of

7.  If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
    Cherry Dr. McGillicuddy's and Sprite for me, Captain and Coke for him // Apple pucker and sprite for her, Rum and Coke for me

8. What is the best meal she has ever cooked you? 
Any meal he doesn't have to cook? Ha! Or the surprise meal I made him after Christmas break (baked ziti) // Surprise meal after Xmas break

9. What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you? 
Anything that I've burnt // I'm not sure! There all pretty tasty! 

10. What would she say is your most annoying habit? 

 Not picking up after himself, especially after I just cleaned! // Rolling my eyes

11. What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
Say goodnight to Gage then give hubby a kiss // Kisses me goodnight!

12. If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be? 
Not sure, maybe all of my shoes since I have so many pairs? // Her socks, she doesn't use them anyways! (This is so true)

13. What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
My smile or personality // Her love for me! (Awww)

14. What's her blog's name?!
Through the Newlywed Lens // Through the newlywed lense?

15. When was the first time you bought her flowers and why? 
He brought me roses at work because I got into a fight with my mom and he wanted to cheer me up // While she was working, she had a bad day and I wanted to cheer her up!

16. When do you typically buy her gifts for holidays?
The day before or the day of usually! // The week of, usually closer to the day of Haha 

He knows me pretty well!

xoxo,
Mandy

16 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that he knows you so well :)

    www.topthisbyleanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this is so sweet :) love both your answer and that you both know each other so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! We had the same first date (sort of): movie & fast food! ours was Arby's. Funny story, my maid of honor, who I hadn't yet met, worked at the exact same Arby's my husband and I went to on our first date!!!!!! TOO funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Blog Hop

    http://tarastreatsreviews.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute! Such a cute idea!

    Stopping in and saying hello from I Love My Post hop

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for a fun game! Looks like you too know each other very well :-)
    Came over from the blog hop, your newest follower!

    www.adayinthelifeofcalleighemma.blogspot.com

    Beki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, i'm visiting via the blog hop :) i love love love this and will be putting my husband to the 'test' later this weekend. It was our 2 year wedding anniversary last month so will be interested to see how well he knows me haha x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh! that's so cute! I may have to make my fiance do that! :-)

    I'm following from the I Love My Blog Post blog hop! I'm hosting a huge giveaway this week-- ad space and gift cards are up for grabs! Please stop on by!

    Jo
    www.jomygosh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Mandy!! I'm your newest GFC follower through blog hop!
    Hope you'll stop by and say hi and follow back if you like :)
    I'm also hosting a NO RULES Weekend Blog Party if you'd like to link up!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog through the I love my post hop. Super cute and am now following!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OhI love these kinda posts! So cute! I do one of them a month with my Tally...heehee
    Cheers,
    Messy

    Newest follower on GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. found you through i love my post blog hop.. but i also did this valentine's link up :) pretty sure we got married around the same time... isn't married life the greatest?
    love.amy.
    amylynn188.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. interesting....
    New follower via I Love My post Hop
    Hope you would like to visit my blog…
    http://foodssrilanka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is super super cute!
    New follower via I Love My post blog hop.


    ♥ Luanne ♥
    Crochet My Heart Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute idea! I'll have to try it soon! :)showing ❤ from the I love my post blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Newest follower here! I found your blog thorough the blog hop. It is super cute, I can't wait to read more! You can find my blog at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!