A fun activity to link up this Valentine's day!
Here are the instructions:
- Fill out the Valentines Day Questions. You can find them here.
- Hand over the same set of questions to your spouse and see if they can answer the questions about you.
- Write your post and compare both of your answers
- Link up your blog post here!
Want to see how my husband and I did? Read our answers below.
My responses are pink and his are blue..
1. How long have you been married?
5 1/2 months // 5 months, 14 days
2. Where was your first date?
A movie theather near his hometown and Mc D's // Oelwien Iowa, movie theater
3. Where was your first kiss?
Outside of my house // Outside of her house
4. Who first said, "I love you"?
He did, I was too nervous to // I think I did but it was pretty much the same time!
5. What were your wedding colors?
Hot Pink, Canary Yellow, and Teal // Teal, yellow, and pink
6. What is her most commonly used phrase?
"This one kid at work.." // Calling Gage any name she can think of
7. If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
Cherry Dr. McGillicuddy's and Sprite for me, Captain and Coke for him // Apple pucker and sprite for her, Rum and Coke for me
8. What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
Any meal he doesn't have to cook? Ha! Or the surprise meal I made him after Christmas break (baked ziti) // Surprise meal after Xmas break
9. What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
Anything that I've burnt // I'm not sure! There all pretty tasty!
10. What would she say is your most annoying habit?
Not picking up after himself, especially after I just cleaned! // Rolling my eyes
11. What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
Say goodnight to Gage then give hubby a kiss // Kisses me goodnight!
12. If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be?
Not sure, maybe all of my shoes since I have so many pairs? // Her socks, she doesn't use them anyways! (This is so true)
13. What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
My smile or personality // Her love for me! (Awww)
14. What's her blog's name?!
Through the Newlywed Lens // Through the newlywed lense?
15. When was the first time you bought her flowers and why?
He brought me roses at work because I got into a fight with my mom and he wanted to cheer me up // While she was working, she had a bad day and I wanted to cheer her up!
16. When do you typically buy her gifts for holidays?
The day before or the day of usually! // The week of, usually closer to the day of Haha
He knows me pretty well!