Jan 9, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: The I Do's

This one is going to be told mostly by photos with a few captions! Here is the ceremony...






I am still in love with the simplicity of our ceremony! It was at the park around our reception venue and we had straw bales covered in blankets and quilts we borrowed from friends and family.




This is where my dad said "Wait a minute, I changed my mind. He can't have you!" 
His smile was still huge even after we had already seen each other (shameless first look plug)
My beautiful maids of honor :)
All my pretty girls!









Staying true to myself, of course I used hot pink notecards for my vows
Our dads prayed for us, this was very emotional


Couldn't be happier to finally be husband and wife!

xoxo, Mandy

(Thanks Fonda Photography! fondaphotography.com)

1 comment:

  1. Actually teared up seeing these pics like this! It was a beautiful day full of love and I am so happy I was a part of it!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!