Jan 1, 2013

I've got the fever!

Still no computer so another short post today. I hope everyone celebrated the start of a new year with the ones they love!
Throughout the holiday season multiple conversations started with "so when are the babies coming?" That is something I'm sure all newlyweds deal with but I thought we'd be exempt considering our ages.
Think again!
That's not helpful because I already have baby fever. I should say I'm not sure when it started, having babies has always been on my mind.
Once I got married I thought I would be so caught up in marriage that it wouldn't cross my mind. We even got our own puppy which should have made the urge even less. Instead it's gotten worse!
I forget that I'm only 19 and I should still be thinking about myself and what I want. Instead I'm married with baby on the brain! I feel like I might have been born in the wrong era! I wish i could stop myself and just want to do normal things for my age. Although the current goal is to finish college and get a job before we have kids (as it should be) I would love to have little babes running rampant and be a stay at home mom.
Call me crazy! Am I the only one?

1 comment:

  1. You are not the only one! I have it SO bad right now. It's insane! We still want to travel to so many places, and we'd like to have a house before that time, so we need to hold off a while, but man, I just love them. I am pretty sure that I was put on this earth to be a mama.

    PS - is your puppy a Morkie? He looks just like ours!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!