Dec 10, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

Good afternoon all! As I'm procrastinating to avoid my last final, I have a topic that I'm super excited about! I've had a love of photography for just about as long as I can remember, starting with my pink Barbie camera when I was a little one. I've had tons of point and shoots but now I'm ready to get a little more serious about things. I've been doing some research on dslr's and I think I've found the one I really want!

Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens is the exact name off of Amazon. I did a lot of searching for reviews of the t3i and t4i. I decided there wasn't a ton of difference between the two so I'd save a little bit of money and get the t3i. This is my first dslr so I'm excited but nervous. I don't want to get ahead of myself and be too overwhelmed but from the customer reviews I feel like this is a good starting point!

I would love to hear your opinions/experience on the t3i or any suggestions of other cameras to check out! I'm hoping to get the camera soon after Christmas so I still have a little bit of time to decide.

xoxo Mandy

8 comments:

  1. I have a Canon T2i and I love it. I dont know ANYTHING about how to use it but it takes pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the Rebel T2i and I LOVE it! not sure how the 3i compares...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The main reason I want the 3i is for the rotating screen. Can't wait to get one in my hands!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you back now. :) Can't wait to read more from you.

    Jessica
    What's in a Name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom just got a T3i a couple weeks ago, so far she loves it!! And if it's simple enough for her to figure out I'm sure you'd have no trouble lol, I think this would be the perfect place to start with a dslr :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Kenzie! It's good to see a familiar face :) I'm so excited about this camera, plus I trust your artistic opinion!

      Delete
  5. I don't know much about cameras, but that one sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!