Nov 21, 2012

Wedding Wednesday #3

My blog looks atrocious right now and I'm in the process of figuring out how to make it look okay so bare with me until it is fixed. Hopefully my computer whiz of a brother will help me tomorrow, fingers crossed. I haven't posted in a while because I'm on Thanksgiving break and instead of having extra time to blog it seems like I have NO time to blog.

However it is Wednesday and I can't help myself so I'm stealing some alone time to write this post. M and I decided to break tradition and see each other before the wedding in order to get most of our pictures out of the way. We took so many pictures before the wedding that it's going to be split into multiple parts. Not sure if I can fit them all into two parts without picture overload so there will be at least two parts to pre-wedding shots.

I decided to do a "first look" look with my ladies because none of them had seen me in my dress since I ordered it. I wanted to capture their reactions because I knew it was going to be emotional and I probably wouldn't remember their exact faces. I was so right! (Thanks Fonda Photography!)




Then after we all dried our eyes I got to do it all over again because my daddy had just showed up. Yes I did just call him daddy; I'm a daddy's girl. So of course a first look with him was just as important. The one thing I do regret is not having my brother there because I wish I could have seen his first reaction also.




I had gotten through all the tears without ruining my makeup too much so I was ready to take some happy shots and start celebrating the big day. Mom and Dad were about to take off to make sure everything was set up so we took a few pictures before everyone headed separate directions.




The last few I'll add for today are a few snapshots of my bridesmaids. These girls went through a lot with me before hand and I'm so glad I had all of them there with me.







xoxo Mandy

fondaphotography.com

2 comments:

  1. Love all these photos!! Your dress is gorgeous!! And the color that your bridesmaids wore is soo beautiful! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karla! I am in love with teal so the dresses matched perfectly!

      Delete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!