Nov 28, 2012

Secrets Sometimes Do Make Friends

I have nothing of interest to post about today, sorry guys! I felt awful so I didn't do much the whole day other than go to work for a few hours. So I'll let you in on a few little secrets to my life.

I swear a lot. I don't really mean to but it slips out quite a bit. I try to dial it down around people who don't swear but put me in a room of people who do and I'm awful about it.

I'm an avid over-user of exclamation points and smiley faces. I am just usually really happy all the time but I've tried to dial down the usage on the blog. When I'm texting if I don't use an exclamation point or a smiley face in each message you can generally assume I'm mad. That's how I judge other peoples' emotions too. I know this is unrealistic but that's how I see it.

I have an obsession with Jenna Marbles' videos. She is hilarious and I watch her videos all the time. If you don't know who she is you should go check her out. Right now. I'll wait. Unless you don't like profuse swearing because she does that a lot.

I fall in love with all things pink and sparkly, on the spot. I'm that stereotypical girly girl. I can't help it, that's just who I am.

Ever feel like you were born to do something? I feel like I was born to be a mom. I sometimes feel like I was born in the wrong era. I'm married at 19 and I would for real love to be poppin' out little ones right now. I have no desire to get college girl crazy and have never really wanted to travel the world. Some people don't like kids or just kids that aren't there own. I love all kids. The sweet, loveable ones. The bratty, trouble making kids. They are all so unique and I see them all as a learning experience even when I get frustrated. I literally cannot wait to be a mom and have the experience of raising my own kids. For that I feel like I should be living in a time where girls got married young and had babies young.

I'm majoring in Child, Adult, and Family services but have no idea what I want to do with it. I'm in this major with the intentions of continuing school after graduation to become a photographer. Why not just do that instead you say? I like to be prepared and have a back up plan in case my hobby doesn't become anything more than that.

I love lap dogs. Growing up we always had a dog that could easily tackle me. I finally got my own sweet baby in September and I would love to have another small dog in the future! He is seriously the best snuggler and he's small enough that I don't mind when he just plops himself on my lap.

I married my high school sweetheart. We were best friends for years before we started dating and now we're finally newlyweds. So many people told me that marrying your high school sweetheart is a thing of the past because those relationships never work but we're proof that it can still happen!

I am a Christian but I feel like I definitely go against a lot of the rules. I don't go to church every Sunday, I feel like I do just as much good by spending time every day just talking to God. I've never fully read the Bible. This is something I've recently started working on. I love people who aren't the exact definition of what the Bible says. I believe God truly loves all people and we're all sinners so who are you to judge how others sin? I have tattoos and piercings and don't always abide by the law but I improve my relationship with God every day and that's all that matters to me.

Now that I've rambled on enough to feel like this is an acceptable post I'll be done for the night. Sorry if this was a boring one but I'm too tired to try tonight.

Feel free to chime in on any of my "secrets" just try not to be too harsh ;) I know I probably opened up a can of worms on the babies and church topics so I'll be interested to see if there are any comments.

xoxo Mandy
He got a little too excited about having his picture taken and wanted to lick the camera!

2 comments:

  1. Don‘t worry too much about not getting to church as often as you should. Sadly, I‘ve managed not to get to Mass about 4 weeks on the trot now. Don‘t misunderstand me: it‘s genuinely a good thing to go regularly, but I often think God is pronably mote interested in how we make our faith work in the everyday, not just on what we do once a week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!