Nov 26, 2012

Just Call Me Betty Crocker

So I got in a mood today. One of those moods that causes me to want to bake everything known to man. I bought supplies to make seven or eight different recipes, no joke.



Literally enough stuff to last me forever. I did what I always do when I get into one of these moods. I made it through three recipes and decided I was done for the night. Maybe tomorrow I'll bake some more or maybe I'll finish later this week.

I'm in the process of cleaning up so I'll add more photos, recipes, and all my projects tomorrow including the finished display of our wedding photos. Sorry for the poor quality photos, they're off of my phone.

Until tomorrow,
xoxo Mandy



15 comments:

  1. Looks like you are really stocking up for the Season. Nice little horde you got there. I am following you from the Pointing Up hop and would love for you to follow along.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2012/11/family-traditions.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jillian, heading over to follow along :)

      Delete
  2. wow awesome!!!! looks so great! thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower from the blog hop on Tuesday. Absolutely love your blog and the wedding pictures. Feel free to check out my blog

    xo
    jessa
    lifeofasportwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. thanks! Heading over to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  5. Stopping by from Tell Me About It Tuesday...whoa!! Love the second picture. Haha. That's a lot of sweet stuff. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to add more to it!

      Delete
  7. Following you from the Tuesday blog hop! You are definitely a girl after my own heart! Bake away! Bake away! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jana, what's your blog? I'd love to follow along! :)

      Delete
  8. I love it! I am in a total baking mood. Too bad my fiance doesnt eat sweets...lame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! You can bake and pawn it off on friends? That's usually what I do :)

      Delete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!