Nov 23, 2012

Friday's Letters

I've been seeing a lot of these Friday's Letters posts and they seem like fun so I thought I would give it a try. Sorry it's not original but it seems like fun.

Dear Food Coma,
Thank you for taking over my body yesterday and today. As much as I thoroughly enjoyed you, I would love to get back to my daily activities now.

Dear Husband,
I love our families but I'm ready to go back to Ames and resume our normal lives. I'm getting extra paranoid that Gage may have another chocolate incident and I want some privacy back.

Dear Black Friday Shoppers,
I have no desire to stand out there with the crazies in the freezing cold on Thanksgiving so to each his own. I did spend the wee hours of the morning relaxed in the comfort of my bed and plan to shop at my own pace on Cyber Monday so I'll consider that a score on my part.

Dear Forward Helix piercing,
I'm glad that you're healing because I only got you on Monday but this itchiness has to stop. I'm struggling not to touch and I only have so much will power.

Dear Family,
I love you but I've had my fill for this week. I'll be back in a few weeks to do it all over again.

Dear Cyclones,
You're up by 1 point right now and we're already in a bowl game but an extra win is always nice. Go Clones!!

Dear Me,
That trip to Florida is a little less than four months away so it's time to kick it in gear. There are two "free" gyms within a 5 minute bus ride so there is really no excuse for not working out. Don't want to be embarrassed on your first trip to see the ocean.

I'm still pulling myself out of my food induced haze so forgive me for this short post. I'll be writing more about my trip home tomorrow or Sunday. Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!

xoxo Mandy
Gage hanging out before the ISU game vs. West Virginia this afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo of the dog in the jersey! If only it were purple and gold... Geaux Tigers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the hop!
    Drop by if you get the chance!

    Kindra
    Trying To Be Who I Am

    ReplyDelete

Tell me how you really feel! I love to hear from you so don't be afraid to give me an ear full, thanks for stopping by!